Hello and welcome to the blog of first Australian Labradoodles in Poland! Here we will be showing you our everyday life, what we do, who we are - especially for those of you who can not visit us in person. Enjoy reading! If you want to read more about Australian Labradoodles please visit the website: www.labradoodle.com.pl

piątek, 7 stycznia 2011

Welcome to our blog! Australian Labradoodles of Wlochata Pasja

Hello

We are Australian Labradoodles of Wlochata Pasja. We want to welcome you in our blog where you will be able to see our daily life! At the moment we will transfer the previous posts from the website and we will update the blog very often.

We are Goldie and Fili. Mother and a daughter. We love to have fun together at the park. My name is Goldie - everybody calls me charming, quiet girl. I love to cuddle and sleep in a chair. I like watching TV and I inform everybody if there is an animal in the program.  I came from Australia. Fili is my daughter and she likes to have fun. Her favourite thing to do is stealing socks from the laundry. She is still a baby - at least for me. She loves going to the park and having fun there.


 My name is Caramel. I came from Australia. My favourite thing to do is to train agility. Going through the tunnel, jumping - this is it. And if there is no agility field I will jump through other dogs or flower fences - of course after that I come back to get a treat :) - well after all I did a good job!!:) 


My name is Onyxe (black handsom guy). I came from Australia. M favorite thing to do is to make new friends with dogs. I love having a lot of friends. Evebody sais that I am very gentle and polite dog. I love to cuddle with everybody and when visitors come I am always beside them. I love fetching a lot, not mentioning - running around with Caramel who teaches me  agility tricks sometimes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Elzbieta Gajewska
Włochata Pasja

First Professional Australian Labradoodle Kennel in Poland
www.labradoodle.com.pl

Fokker van originele Australian Labradoodles
www.australische-labradoodle.nl

Pierwsza hodowla Australijskich Labradoodle w Polsce
www.wlochata-pasja.com.pl