Hello and welcome to the blog of first Australian Labradoodles in Poland! Here we will be showing you our everyday life, what we do, who we are - especially for those of you who can not visit us in person. Enjoy reading! If you want to read more about Australian Labradoodles please visit the website: www.labradoodle.com.pl

niedziela, 9 stycznia 2011

Onyxe passed the training (pictures)

I have lear­ned a lot but this is not the end. I know how to heel now, I lay down when they want me to, I sit and if they want me to stay and wait I will do that too. Do I know the human lan­gu­age now?? I have met many friends and I am not too happy that it all came to an end alre­ady” (said Onyxe)

This is how I stay:

 This is how I heel:

This is how I lay down


Exam - passed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Elzbieta Gajewska
Włochata Pasja

First Professional Australian Labradoodle Kennel in Poland
www.labradoodle.com.pl

Fokker van originele Australian Labradoodles
www.australische-labradoodle.nl

Pierwsza hodowla Australijskich Labradoodle w Polsce
www.wlochata-pasja.com.pl

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz