Hello and welcome to the blog of first Australian Labradoodles in Poland! Here we will be showing you our everyday life, what we do, who we are - especially for those of you who can not visit us in person. Enjoy reading! If you want to read more about Australian Labradoodles please visit the website: www.labradoodle.com.pl

sobota, 8 stycznia 2011

This is how we welcomed the spring

This post has been copied from our website. This is how we welcomed the spring in 2010

In Kato­wice in T. Kosciuszki park first Spring agi­lity was orga­ni­zed by the most pre­sti­gious dog tra­ining school in Poland – PASTEL. Cara­mel was alre­ady expe­rien­ced spor­t­sman while Onyxe was making his first steps.
Begin­nings were not easy for me: tun­nels, pali­sade are com­ple­tely new. But Edyta was so nice to show me – she could not fit into the tun­nel but she could jump very well. Few tre­ats for enco­ura­ge­ment makes life beau­ti­ful and no obstacle insur­mo­un­ta­ble” (said Onyxe)
I like Satur­day agi­lity in Pastel. I can meet other dog­gies there. Oh – there were so many of them today. I met two ado­ra­ble twins! Very small but they were not afraid of me. After that I sho­wed Onyxe how to run thro­ugh tun­nel since Edyta could not fit into it.  For­give me, I have to take a rest now” (said Caramel)


















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Elzbieta Gajewska
Włochata Pasja

First Professional Australian Labradoodle Kennel in Poland
www.labradoodle.com.pl

Fokker van originele Australian Labradoodles
www.australische-labradoodle.nl

Pierwsza hodowla Australijskich Labradoodle w Polsce
www.wlochata-pasja.com.pl

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz